Public Relation and Marketing Communications Australia
PR and Marketing Communications
Our public relations and marketing communication strategies are intrinsically linked to the commercial goals and business priorities of our clients.
Our strategies are based on sound data and gaining a deep understanding of the market and operating environment; and being founded in credibility, they build and protect the image and brands of our clients. We use sound research to develop credible messaging strategies and arguments that resonate with target audiences because they are attune to the values and needs of key stakeholders and customers.
The strategy development process is always consultative and ensures our clients understand the challenges and opportunities of recommended projects as well as the costs and expected benefits before they embark on a campaign. In this way strategy development can involve:
1. Desktop data collection and analysis
2. Client workshops and discussions
3. Market and stakeholder appraisal
4. Market place surveys and focus groups
5. Communication audits and technique analysis
6. Market and stakeholder appraisal
7. Quantitative research
8. Qualitative surveys and focus groups
9. Contact database development and management
10. Project documentation and implementation plans.
Our methods are consultative and our strategy are built after a full analysis’s of your needs.
Culture of our consultants are based around winning ways. Our consultants want to replicate it to your business too.
Our mission is to deliver the objectives that you need and work on what you want to achieve collaboratively.