Business Unit Strategy in Australia
Business unit strategy entails knowing what business you are (or should be) in, understanding the current and future sources of competitive advantage in that business, and then defining a plan to capture and sustain an unassailable relative advantage over competitors.
Several questions are central to the development of a business unit strategy:
- How well are we positioned in relation to competitors?
- What can we do to enhance our relative advantage?
- What can we learn from customers today to better compete tomorrow?
- What specific moves will position us for greater success?
- Can our current business model take us into the future
Sabeti brings together a commitment to deliver a tailor-made solution for each client with our decades-long heritage of thought leadership on strategy. In addition, because the best strategic options are sometimes beyond the scope of the current business model, we offer assistance with business model innovation and new-business building.